Kamran Rashid has done Masters in Manufacturing Systems Engineering from University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA, and Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering from University of Engineering & Technology (UET), Lahore. He has worked for several years in manufacturing industry in Pakistan and abroad, prior to his fulltime involvement in academics. He is currently involved in teaching, conducting research, and training corporate professionals and entrepreneurs in the areas of Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Project Management, Decision Analysis, and Quality Management.
His research papers have been published in several peer reviewed journals, and he has presented his research in various national and international conferences. He is a member of several professional bodies including Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC), American Society for Quality (ASQ), Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME), and Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Quality Management
- Data Modeling
- Decision Analysis
- Quantitative Methods for Management
- Assistant Professor (May 2001 to Present), University of Management & Technology, Lahore
- Teaching Assistant (Jan. 1997 to May. 1999), University of Toronto, Canada
- Research Associate (Aug. 1994 to Feb. 2000), Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS), Lahore
- Project Assistant (Sept. 1993 to Dec. 1993), University of Wisconsin-Madison, Wisconsin, USA
- Trainee Engineer/Assistant Manager (Aug. 1990 to Feb. 1992), Pakistan Engineering Company (PECO), Lahore
- Master of Science in Manufacturing Systems Engineering, Dec. 1993 University of Wisconsin - Madison, USA
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Jan. 1990 University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore