Specialization in Digital Marketing
- 16 years of education in relevant discipline from an HEC-recognized institution.
- First division or cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 2.5 out of 4.0 or equivalent.
- GAT-General test is compulsory.
- In the entrance test, 60% marks must be obtained.
- Successful interview with the selection committee.
- In the case of 16-year non-business education, the admitted candidate will be required to take deficiency courses as determined by the selection committee.
How to Apply
Manual Admission Process
In case of admission to undergraduate programs, the applicants are advised to visit UMT and apply. The application will be processed and completed promptly.
Download your desired application form from the UMT website. Fill out the form carefully, attach the required documents and send it via courier service to the UMT Admissions Office or submit it at the UMT student gate.